Current Top Sellers
The BloomBoss PowerPanel TrueSun LED™ Grow Light is a great alternative to fluorescent bulbs and can be used for many applications including propagation of seedlings and clones, supplementallighting to enhance the light spectrum to increase overall yield, or even completing a small-scale full cycle grow.
The PowerPanel TrueSun LED ™ uses only 32 watts of power, runs cool and operates silently while providing your plants with the optimal light spectrum for both growth and flowering stages. It's heavy duty construction features a customized steel case for increased durability.
BloomBoss PowerPanel LED™ Energy Savings Benefits:
• Lifespan 50,000+ hours
• No expensive and dangerous bulbs to replace…ever!
• Compares to one 4 bulb, 2-foot T5 florescent fixture (96 Watts) while consuming only 32 Watts
• More environmentally friendly compared to traditional lighting, contains no mercury and is recyclable
BloomBoss® PowerPanel TrueSun LED™ Features:
• Promotes fast growth and blooming as a standalone light
• Runs cool with completely silent operation
• LED bypass protectors on each chip for longer life
• 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty with Lifetime Technical Support
BloomBoss® PowerPanel LED™ Specifications:
• Power Usage: 32 Watts
• (120) High Intensity 0.5W SMD 5050 LED Chips
• Voltage: AC 100-240V
• Operating Temperature: -4 °F~122 °F
• Dimensions: 12 ¼ " Length x 12 ¼ " Width x 1 3/4" Deep
• Weight: 5.4 lbs.
What’s in the Box?
• BloomBoss PowerPanel TrueSun LED™ Grow Light comes with an extra long 10-foot cable Power Cord (120V)
• Mounting Kit offers multiple options for hanging under metal shelving, wooden shelving, from rope ratchets or wherever!
BloomBoss PowerPanel TrueSun LED™ Growing Tips:
• Total coverage area: 2' x 2'
• Distance from light to plants: 6 to 18 inches
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100
Free Shipping excludes HI & AK
Shipping PolicyAll orders ship within two business days. Free Shipping takes 1 to 5 business days in transit after it is shipped. Any order over $300 will require a signature upon delivery. We will ship orders to most countries throughout the world. Please email us if you have any questions or would like a shipping quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be held responsible for lost packages when shipping both domestically and internationally.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We are pleased to offer all customers a replacement on any defective product within 30 days of purchase. Additionally, any unopened product (Excluding Liquids) may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund excluding shipping costs. There is a 10% restocking fee on all returns. There are No Returns on Liquid Products.
All returns require authorization prior to shipping. Please call us at 888-529-9025 to obtain an RA#(Return Authorization). The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping box which contains the return. All returns must be sent with freight Prepaid. Any packages sent with shipping due or COD (Charge on Delivery) will be refused.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund or replacement once we've received and processed the returned item. All returns should be sent to:
855 Worcester Rd.
Framingham, MA 01701
Feel free to give us a call at 888-529-9025 if you need any help obtaining a Return Authorization number.