Current Top Sellers
Have you ever seen a spectral distribution for a T5 grow bulb? Most likely you have not. That's because what is currently available on the market is all the same. From brand to brand they have nothing unique or different to offer. The only real difference is their Kelvin Temperature and, contrary to popular belief, Kelvin Temperature does not affect plant growth in any way whatsoever.
PowerVEG is different. Not only does it produce a well balanced spectrum for your plants, it also provides UVA and UVB. UV is an essential component of the spectrum that produces stronger, healthier plants, allowing them to produce higher quality fruits and flowers. The sooner you introduce UV to your plants, the better your end product. No other T5 bulb on the market produces a spectrum with this quality or UV of any kind.
Why PowerVEG is like no other T5
• First and only T5 to incorporate full spectrums of UVA and UVB (UVA = 315nm - 400nm : UVB = 280nm - 315nm).
• Exclusive chemistry which produces UVA & UVB.
• The only T5 grow lamp Made in the USA!!!
What PowerVEG does for your plants
• Promotes extreme photosynthesis for faster growth.
• Creates a stronger root system.
• UV light allows for easy transition from indoor veg to outdoor flowering.
• UV light helps develop stronger healthier vegetative plants that will produce higher yields and higher quality crops.
• Creates faster producing yields, vivid colors, more flowering and better tasting crops.
• PowerVEG can be used in any existing T5 54W HO lighting fixture
• The recommended height above the canopy of plants should be between 8"-16". The optimal height is 12".
• If using all PowerVEG lamps in one fixture, we recommend reducing the time the lights are on by 20%. This is due to the quality of the spectrum and the amount of UV coming from the light.
• If using a 50-50 mixture of PowerVEG and standard T5 lamps, no need to reduce the time lights are on.
• For Plant Growth Only
• Product contains mercury. Please dispose of properly in accordance with local disposal laws.
• Product emits UVA and UVB rays. Avoid prolonged exposure to skin and eyes.
• Growers working more than 18" away from the light source will have minimal UV exposure.
• Lamp may shatter and cause injury if broken
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100
Free Shipping excludes HI & AK
Shipping PolicyAll orders ship within two business days. Free Shipping takes 1 to 5 business days in transit after it is shipped. Any order over $300 will require a signature upon delivery. We will ship orders to most countries throughout the world. Please email us if you have any questions or would like a shipping quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be held responsible for lost packages when shipping both domestically and internationally.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We are pleased to offer all customers a replacement on any defective product within 30 days of purchase. Additionally, any unopened product (Excluding Liquids) may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund excluding shipping costs. There is a 10% restocking fee on all returns. There are No Returns on Liquid Products.
All returns require authorization prior to shipping. Please call us at 888-529-9025 to obtain an RA#(Return Authorization). The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping box which contains the return. All returns must be sent with freight Prepaid. Any packages sent with shipping due or COD (Charge on Delivery) will be refused.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund or replacement once we've received and processed the returned item. All returns should be sent to:
855 Worcester Rd.
Framingham, MA 01701
Feel free to give us a call at 888-529-9025 if you need any help obtaining a Return Authorization number.