Continuum by Impello Biosciences is a high-performance plant biostimulant designed specifically with large-scale, high-intensity crop growers in mind. Continuum comprises a powerful blend of naturally occurring, plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) that improve plant growth, quality, and abiotic stress tolerance through natural processes like enhanced nutrient acquisition and water uptake. Building on years of applied research and development, Continuum harnesses the power of a potent, refined beneficial bacterial consortium in an easy-to-use package that is compatible in all environments, irrigation systems, and media types and is suitable for use with all crop types.
Impello Biosciences Continuum Facts
- Highly Concentrated For Enhanced Efficacy
- Advanced Fermentation Techniques Retain Valuable Metabolites Produced By The Beneficial Bacillus Species During Production
- Targeted Propriety Blend
- Compatible In All Irrigation/Fertigation Systems; Won't Clog Emitters
- Helps Plants Uptake Macronutrients (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium) & Micronutrients (Calcium, Iron, Manganese, etc)
- Boosts Root Development, Water Uptake, And Plant Tolerance To Abiotic Stress
- Organic & Compatible With All Conventional Fertilizer Programs
Impello Biosciences Continuum Label/Guaranteed Analysis
Contains Non-Plant Food Ingrtedients
- Paenibacillus chitinolyticus............................1x106 CFU/mL
- Bacillus subtilis ............................1x106 CFU/mL
- Bacillus pumilus ...........................1x106 CFU/mL
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens..............1x106 CFU/mL
- Total: 4x106 CFU/mL
- CFU/mL or colony-forming units per milliliter
Impello Biosciences Continuum Dosage/Application Rate(s)
Applying Continuum early in the plant’s life cycle encourages the rapid establishment of Bacillus & Paenibacillus biofilms on plant roots. The preemptive colonization of roots by Bacillus & Paenibacillus species, helps mitigate stress, encourages rapid plant growth, and aids in root exploration and development.
Use on all stages of plant growth from seedling through harvest. Use at least once per week or as frequently as every watering
- Lite: 0.5mL/gallon
- Recommended: 1mL/gallon
- Heavy: 2mL/gallon
Impello Biosciences Continuum Use & Application
Shake well! Bacillus and Paenibacillus spores settle naturally. Use once per week, or as frequently as every watering during the entire plant growth cycle. May be used up to and on the day of harvest. Use mixed, plant-useable nutrient solutions within 24 hours for best results. Continuum may be mixed directly into most nutrient stock/concentrate tanks and injected via fertigation. For use in hydroponic, soilless, soil-based, and field cultivation systems. Continuum may be applied as a root drench or as a foliar spray and can be used in all types of irrigation systems. Applying Continuum early in the plant’s lifecycle encourages rapid establishment of Bacillus and Paenibacillus colonies on and near plant roots. Continued applications of Continuum as a supplement to normal fertilization practices help to maintain high populations of beneficial bacteria in the root zone, promoting vigorous plant growth from the seedling, clone, or grafted phase through harvest.
Impello Biosciences Continuum Storage
Bacillus spore liquids are stable for at least 18 months when stored in a cool, dry location in a closed container. Exposure to high heat and humidity is not recommended.